Discover Thoughtful Amenities & Services and Country Club Living at Claridge Court
As you consider a senior living community, it’s important to know whether or not you can picture yourself there — can you craft the lifestyle you desire to truly thrive in your golden years? At Claridge Court, our residents tailor their days to their preferred pace and interests thanks to a variety of senior living services, amenities and thoughtful programming.
Creating Your Home in Prairie Village, Kansas
Nestled in the heart of Johnson County, Claridge Court offers the benefits of comfortable living in a residential neighborhood with convenient access to all of Kansas City’s cultural touchstones, like the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art and the Folly Theater. Our community is just a stone’s throw from the events and activities of Corinth Square and less than 15 minutes from the dining and shopping of Country Club Plaza and Mission Farms.
Our residential location makes it easy to get outside and take a stroll through our safe, walkable neighborhood. And if you’re looking for a spot to golf, you’re in luck. We’re surrounded by historic country clubs and beautiful golf courses.
The Claridge Court Difference
At Claridge Court, the difference is in the details. Our residents enjoy luxurious resort-like living, engaging community events and activities, and access to expert care. And, as a not-for-profit Lifespace senior living community, our revenue (and sole focus) is on improving the lives of our residents.
Multiple Dining Options
Passionate about delicious meals? So are we. Enjoy top-tier service and mouth-watering meals in our dining venues. Our chef-prepared menu features a rotation of Claridge Court favorites, like our Tomato Aspic, and seasonal delicacies. And if you have special dietary restrictions, we can accommodate those, too.
- Residents can choose from multiple dining venues with restaurant-style dining, including a formal dining venue and our casual bistro.
- Family and friends are always welcome at Claridge Court. Our private dining room can be reserved for family gatherings and special occasions.
- Our distinctive pub is the perfect spot to gather with friends for happy hour or a night cap.
Activities to Engage
Our community is humming with activity. Whether volunteer work, on-site art classes or group outings, Claridge Court residents like to stay engaged.
- Get moving in our fitness center and studio, which offers a variety of classes each week tailored to different physical fitness interests and abilities.
- Pick up a new hobby like painting, gardening or needlework and enjoy the company of residents with similar interests.
- Pursue passions through community clubs and organizations.
- Enrich your life and the lives of others through volunteer opportunities around Prairie Village or within our community, including leading discussion groups, classes or volunteering in our library.
Thoughtful Senior Living Services & Amenities
As a continuing care retirement community (CCRC), Claridge Court offers our residents access to quality health services in our five-star rated health center. In addition to the peace of mind offered by our on-site health services, our residents also appreciate:
- Our pet-friendly community. Your furry companion can join you at Claridge Court and live in the lap of luxury with lots of attention from team members and fellow residents.
- Regular pampering in our on-site beauty salon.
- Gathering with friends in our well-appointed common room or TV lounge to cheer on your favorite team or just catch up.
- Valet service and underground parking that keep vehicles safe, protected and easily accessible.
- Tidy and clean homes courtesy of our weekly housekeeping and flat linen service.
Join the Club at Claridge Court
If you’re looking for a vibrant, close-knit community with top-notch service, we invite you to visit Claridge Court. Come for an event, stay for a meal, visit with our residents and experience our country club lifestyle firsthand. We’d love to show you around! Contact us today to schedule your visit.