If you’re looking for top-quality Kansas City independent living, look no further than Claridge Court. We’re closely linked to the cultural heart of the City of Fountains. And thanks to our ideal Johnson County location just a short trip from Corinth Square, Country Club Plaza, and Mission Farms — your favorite places are always close by.
Independent living in Prairie Village, Kansas, at Claridge Court is finely tuned to make your life more easygoing and enjoyable. With our all-inclusive maintenance and bespoke services designed to make daily life a breeze, you can leave behind the upkeep and effort of living in your current home. As a Life Care community, Claridge Court is proud to offer assured priority access to our skilled nursing and rehabilitation care, if and when you need it.
Get in touch using the contact form on this page to find out more about elevated Kansas City independent living.
ELEVATING THE CLARIDGE COURT LIFESTYLE
CONVENIENT COMMUNITY SERVICES
- Maintenance of all apartments, common areas and beautifully landscaped grounds
- Not-for-profit community
- 90% refundable and nonrefundable contracts available
- Comprehensive health and wellness program
- Planned social, cultural, wellness and recreational activities
- Valet service
- Regularly scheduled transportation to shopping, medical appointments, banks, etc.
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
- 24-hour emergency alert system
THOUGHTFUL COMMUNITY AMENITIES
- Multiple dining venues with restaurant-style dining
- Private dining room for family gatherings
- TV lounge
- Beauty salon
- Fitness center and studio
- Claridge Hall common room
- Guest rooms
- Underground parking
- All utilities (except telephone and cable)
It’s an upfront sum to help cover community operating expenses and prepay some of the fees that come with offering access to continuing care for life. It also ensures priority access to additional levels of health care, in case you ever need it. Your entrance fee is based on the size of residence you choose and the number of occupants.
The independent living monthly fees vary based on the size of your residence and the number of occupants. This comprehensive fee covers a variety of services and amenities, including your dining plan, maintenance, housekeeping, utilities, scheduled transportation, concierge services, fitness center, activities and events, and much more.
Pets are permitted in all independent living residences at Claridge Court. When you visit, please speak with a team member to find out more.