Getting back into your daily rhythm after an illness, injury or hospital stay requires the proper support. That’s why Claridge Court is proud to offer direct admission to our senior rehabilitation center for all seniors in the Kansas City area. Our senior rehabilitation services grant you access to everything enjoyed by long-term residents. This means that, while you recover, you’ll be free to enjoy the amenities and services of Prairie Village, Kansas’ premier Life Care community.
Do you have more questions about the senior rehabilitation center at Claridge Court? Get more information on our short-term rehabilitation by completing the contact form on this page.
- Physiatrist who coordinates with therapy team and your physician
- Registered physicians, nurses and nurse practitioner services available on-site
- Social worker and dietitian available on-site
- Variety of diagnostic and therapy services available on-site
- Restorative therapy to help maintain independence
- Joint replacement therapy
- Antibiotic and pain management
- Healthy lifestyle programming
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Salon and barber services
- In-suite flat-screen televisions with cable, plus telephone
- Electric bed, dresser and wardrobe, telephone, and window treatments
- Restaurant-style dining with exceptional food
- Private dining, with special-occasion catering
- On-site chaplain available upon request
- Full program of activities and events
- Private family room
- Daily housekeeping
- Beauty salon
- TV lounge
Each person receives an individualized treatment plan based on rehabilitation needs, physician orders and therapist recommendations. We’ll provide the most appropriate services as recommended by your therapy team after admission.
It’s similar in that it helps restore strength and mobility. However, occupational therapy focuses on helping people improve their ability to perform daily tasks by modifying the physical environment and using adaptive techniques and equipment to increase independence.
Prior to your discharge, we’ll develop a plan that determines any equipment needs and in-home services you may require.